Solutions to maximise value creation while minimising risks in corporate transactions.
Advice on mergers and acquisitions.
- Management of merger and acquisition mandates at national and international level. Privileged access to both private equity funds and venture capital as well as national and international family offices.
- Identification of investment opportunities working closely with private equity, venture capital and family offices in investment or divestment processes.
- Preliminary assessment of acquisitions or divestments.
- Post-deal support: assistance in the execution of sale and purchase agreements and the financial integration of the acquired business (e.g. renegotiation of financing conditions).
- Financial modelling: preparation and review of business plans and financial models.
Financing and Debt Restructuring
Advice in corporate or project financing, asset-backed financing, refinancing and debt restructuring.
Advice on the ideal approaches and available structures to meet companies’ borrowing requirements.
An in-depth knowledge of the wide range of debt providers and financing products currently available allows for access to the best options in terms of cost, term, guarantees among other factors.
- Financing, refinancing and restructuring of corporate debt with.
- Project financing for greenfield or brownfield projects. Privileged access to both national and international banks and providers of mezzanine and subordinated debt.
- Independent Business Review (IBR) for financial institutions.
- Assistance in managing financial difficulties: corporate recovery.
- Financial modelling: preparation and review of plans and financial models in the framework of negotiation processes and/or the search for financing.
Investment Banking Services
Identification and execution of investment opportunities. Set-up and management of investment vehicles for private investor groups.
Advice on the identification of investment opportunities for institutional clients or family offices, including the structuring of investment vehicles and their subsequent management.
- Identification of investment opportunities for institutional or corporate investors.
- Development and structuring of investment vehicles:
- Investment vehicle management.
Fairness opinion and other financial reports
Advice and professional opinion in situations of conflict and vital important decision making.
- Valuation Reports of companies, branches of activity, brands and other intangible assets through generally accepted methodologies (NAV, DCF, comparable transactions and comparable listed companies).
- Valuation Reports for tax purposes in accordance with the OECD guidelines regarding methods and application criteria for transactions between related entities.
- Fairness Opinions and independent expert reports on sale transactions, share capital increases, transformation of companies and mergers.
- Preparation and/or review of financial models, including feasibility plans andbusiness projections among others.
- Support in litigation, arbitration and dispute intermediation.
WindCorp Translink is a Corporate Finance firm that provides financial services to both national and international companies either listed or in the midmarket segment.
©2019 WindCorp Translink. All rights reserved.
Avda. Diagonal 453 bis, 1º
Phone: (+34) 93 419 49 00
Fax: (+34) 93 439 91 24